Sunday, September 21, 2014

It's That Time Again!!

Time to hear Rene Rancourt sing the National Anthem.  I can't wait!!

We went to the NHL Rookie Tournament last weekend.  The Nashville Predators have a brand new training facility so they hosted a few other teams for the rookie tournament.  We went to the Bruins game on Sunday afternoon.  Yes we wore our jerseys.  You've got to show your team spirit, right?  Even if it is a mid-summer rookie game!

I took a video of the players when they were coming out of the locker room at the beginning of the third period.  I know even as I write this that some of these guys have been cut, but some are still there.  If you're as anxious as I am for the spoked B, take a look.

That last guy - the goalie Malcolm Subban.  He's the brother of the dastardly P.K. Subban.  Stay tuned kids, it could be an interesting year!

No comments:

Post a Comment