Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

I know I've posted it before, but it makes me smile - and we need to do more of what makes us smile, don't we?


I don't usually make resolutions, I just try it improve myself in some small ways.

So this year I'm trying to be more organized, more productive and do more sewing.  I was fortunate to be able to change my work hours so now I'm home about 1-1/2 hours earlier every day, and not so exhausted.  I'm able to accomplish things in the evenings and still have a little time to relax.

Happy New Year everyone!  I wish you loads of health, happiness and prosperity!

1 comment:

  1. A big Happy New Year to you and Jim. Working a bit less sounds like a great way of starting the year off on the right note. Wishing you a wonderful year xx

    ReplyDelete