Sunday, March 1, 2015

Currently

Watching - Downton Abbey.  Got caught up just in time for the finale.

Reading - I am in between books.  I just finished reading The Room by Jonas Karlsson.  It was very different, and very amusing.  The ending totally changed my attitude about the main character.  I would definitely recommend it.

Listening to - TED talks - right now I'm listening to one about how grit is the key to success. 

Sewing - Baby stuff!

Looking forward to - Sunshine and warmer temperatures.   

Enjoying - Living the dream! 

Celebrating - My baby's 26th birthday this month!

Wondering - What I did with the rest of the paperwork I need to send to the accountant for our taxes.

Wanting - To get rid of this head cold.

Weather - Cool, rainy, more snow this week.  Heavy sigh.

Favorite quote


Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. 

Ferris Bueller


No comments:

Post a Comment