Monday, April 27, 2015

Staycation - Day 4

The guys went golfing and the girls went shopping.  Window shopping on 12th South.  Mostly window shopping, but we did find a few things to bring home.
Apple Bourbon Jelly.   The Nashville Jam Company rocks - you cannot buy better jelly.  We've been looking for the apple bourbon flavor for a while and haven't been able to find it.  I swear I heard the angels sing when I spotted that on the shelf at White's Mercantile! 

And who could resist these chocolate bars:
 Mmm, Hot Fudge - chocolate outer layer with chocolate ganache inside.  
Pig's N Taters - bacon and potato chips in a chocolate bar.
PB&J Sandwich - second best to a fluffernutter, right?  

And then I found this cute little coin purse.  Adorable isn't it?  It had me at coffee.......
 After that, a quick luck at Calypso Cafe, a stop at The Produce Place and then home to sit outside and relax.  All in all, another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment