Sunday, July 5, 2015

A 'Pinterest'y Baby Shower

Here are a few of the things that were inspired by hours and hours of trolling  a few leisurely looks at Pinterest.

Laura found lots of game ideas.  She had Nursery Rhyme Fill-In-The Blank, Baby Shower Bingo - using Starburst candy for markers, and gifts received for the Bingo squares, a couple of calendar pages for guessing the baby's birth day (the due date is July 30, so we were spanning July and August, and Guess How Much I Love You, using Hershey kisses and a baby bottle bank.
I made lots of handmade goodies for this little baby - drool bibs, a taggie blanket, hats, a small quilt and my favorites - monster bibs



We had two sets of favors - Chocolate covered pretzels, drizzled with pink and blue 
and clear boxes filled with animal crackers and a tea bag.
 And Jenn got this sweet 'guest book'.  
 Each person at the shower added their fingerprint to complete the tree and this now has a place of honor in the nursery.
Everything was wonderful - and with so many talented people helping to plan and execute, we had a wealth of crafty, beautiful items.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it!! I am so obsessed with your crafts. You are so talented my friend. I also threw such a blasting baby shower party for my sister-in-law. It was the best baby shower party I have ever arranged. You know it had been organized at the prettiest venues NYC.

    ReplyDelete