Sunday, September 6, 2015

How I spent my long weekend

Well, at least part of it.  My sewing room doubles as a guest room - there's a day bed/twin trundle bed in there.  We don't use it as a guest room very often, but I do use it as a sewing room frequently.  I was tired of the day bed looking like a bed, and wanted it to look more like a daybed - or couch, which is how I generally use it.  When I work from home it's my office but I use it as a couch when I'm hand sewing.

This is what it looked like on Friday morning
I found those pillow recently at Big Lots.  The price was right - with good reason!
They remind me of something out of that kids show Rugrats.  Remember that show?  My kids used to watch it all the time.

Anyway, I went to Joann's on Friday because they were having a sale and I had some coupons, a four day weekend, and a hankering to sew.  I got these fabrics
Two days later - this is what my couch looks like
No more rugrats!!

And.......I still have one day left to my weekend!  How awesome is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment