Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pastel Sunrise

Reconnecting with Nature

Linking up with Chrisy at Living a Good North Coast Life for Reconnecting with Nature.

As I was getting ready for work earlier this week, I looked out of the dining room window and saw this beautiful sky at sunrise.  I couldn't resist taking a picture of it and sharing it with you.  So calm and peaceful.  Makes you want to go outside even if it is a bit chilly.

That same day, my daughter sent me a picture of her house and yard in Massachusetts.   What began as a mild New England winter has turned into a late-blooming-seems-like-it-will-never-end snowpocalypse.  The kind of snow that makes me glad I don't live there anymore.
See her mailbox in the front center of the picture?  That's how deep the snow is!  Everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment